From: Samuel Krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-26 11:38:49

Le mer 13/11/2002 à 23:58, Alisdair Meredith a écrit :
> I'm not sure what BOOST macros might otherwise cover these same issues,
> or what to change in config.

I don't know either.
the problem seems to come from the situation schemed below, and unless a
booster points me to a specific boost.config support for this issue, I
think it needs specific workaround in the code :

template<class A>
class Foo {
template<class B> void bar() {
        some_func<A, B> (); // BCB trouble
}
};

and your workaround is

template<class A>
class Foo {
typedef A A_alias;
template<class B> void bar() {
        some_func<A_alias, B> ();
}
};

I commited this patch, thanks for this feedback.

Is it really enough to get boost.format to compile with BCB 5 ?

the only borland compiler I have access to is kylix, which seemed to
differ a bit from BCB.
(And now, I can't do anything with kylix, due to a recent update of
glibc6 headers..)

So I can only look at the daily regression results..

--
Samuel