From: Trey Jackson (tjackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-26 16:14:09

All,

My group is looking at using some Boost libraries.
However we have to support HP versions of our applications.
There doesn't seem to be much aCC usage in this mailing list
(at least that came up when searching the archive).

Have people had real problems? What is the history?
Is anyone successfully using boost on HP? (The compile logs indicate no).

The guy who installed boost here said he couldn't get it to work, but
I don't know if it's b/c he did something wrong, or if aCC just isn't
up to the task.

TJ

ps. mostly interested in Boost threads and graphs.
    aCC version B3910B X.03.32
    STLPort 4.5.3 but native iostream on HP.

--
Trey Jackson
tjackson_at_[hidden]