From: Carl Daniel (cpdaniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-01 20:40:35

"Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> I'm all for bending over backwards to protect Booster's intellectual
> property rights, but I having a lot of trouble applying IP concepts to
such
> a posting. Am I off-base here?

I think you're spot-on, and the Brittish would say. Isn't posting something
to usenet considered to put that posting into the public domain? While
boost is a mailing list, it's also being mirrored onto an NNTP server, and
onto more than one web-based searchable archive which require no
authentication/membership/agreement/etc whatsoever.

-cd