From: Ed Brey (brey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-13 16:43:11

I reviewed the version of optional available in the boost files area as of today. I vote for its acceptance into boost. I read the documenation and source for optional (but not the alignment utility). I am quite happy with its interface and (fortunately, I guess) have very little of substance to suggest, just a few documentations changes:

- get_pointer is documented wrong the the synopses in the HTML file and in the .hpp file.

- Following are some minor changes I recommend making to the HTML file. Just typos, basically:
-- dump or an non-language -> dump or a non-language
-- From the callee side -> From the caller side
-- of type T)\nThe part -> of type T). The part
-- Takes no value, seting def uninitialized. -> Takes no value, def remains uninitialized.
-- within the optional. -> within the optional object.