From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-19 12:57:49

On Tuesday 17 December 2002 16:10, Beman Dawes wrote:
> (You can ignore this message unless you run Boost regression testing
> software.)
>
> AFAIK, the changes are all working right now, and I'll switch the Win32
> tests over today. But I'll delay merging the sane-testing branch in CVS
> until Friday to give users a bit of advance notice of the change.
>
> To change to the new setup, do this:
>
> * Rebuild bjam.
> * Delete all bin directories (residue files are different).
> * Change scripts to add the bjam --dump-tests option.
> * Rebuld status reporting programs (use .../tools/regression/build/Jamfile)

Thanks Beman and David. I tried it on IBM/Aix and everything works just great.
I recently adapted the Jamfile in the sandbox/filesystem/example directory to
use the filesystem lib from the boost-cvs but this seems unnecessary now.

I'm also in the process of creating status-pages for HPUX 11. I hope to
checkin an acc-tools.jam tomorrow and upload already preliminary results too.

toon