From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-09 08:39:42

Toon Knapen <toon.knapen_at_[hidden]> writes:

> On Wednesday 08 January 2003 17:16, Rene Rivera wrote:
>> [2003-01-08] Beman Dawes wrote:
>> >
>> >commercial

> I'm working on the port to HPUX (recently I've send a few msg's out on this)
> but have trouble compiling the regression-reporting tools. Already patched a
> few things in MPL but now the filesystem lib is causing headeaches. If you
> and/or Jens (did previous ports to HP) could help me out ... ?

I did a bunch of testing on and porting to HP, but I wasn't using
filesystem or the post-processing tools. If it's giving you trouble
you might consider just using bjam to run tests for a while as you
pick off the low-hanging fruit. It might well be that Filesystem is
broken because of some simpler library it depends on.

--
                       David Abrahams