From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-20 16:29:20

At 12:33 PM 1/20/2003, Toon Knapen wrote:

>On Monday 20 January 2003 18:16, Rene Rivera wrote:
>> >No need to. I have to correct some stuff anyway. Just tell me how I
need
>> > to name my files. I also added the trailing '6' but I'm not sure the
>> > status pages for 5 will be updated and thus the '6' may become
>> > irrelevant.
>>
>> Sure, the matching is now very simple it looks for a file of the form:
>> "*links*.html". Which it matches to its correponding "**.html". As long

>as
>> it matches that it will attempt to display the summary.
>
>OK.
>
>Now my question is (mostly to Beman) : Are status-pages also supposed to
be
>versioned ?

By "versioned" do you mean committed to CVS? Not on a daily basis, because
of the space implications. OTHO, it is nice to have a set in CVS at the
time of each release.

We probably need to discuss these issues. It is only fairly recently we
began running tests daily, so we haven't really come to grips with all the
issues that raises.

--Beman