From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-21 03:54:26

> By "versioned" do you mean committed to CVS?
Yes.

> Not on a daily basis, because
> of the space implications.
of course.

> OTHO, it is nice to have a set in CVS at the
> time of each release.
That was my intention. To have a status page for every release. Currently
boost/status/compiler_status.html actually always points to the status of the
CVS (indeed the regression system version 2 was used for the last release and
only therefor there's a distinction between CVS and release status pages). So
I would suggest that this page has one link per comiler. But at the release
we rename the files on sourceforge (e.g. cs-aix.html would become
cs-aix_rev_1_30.html). This would mean that the status page for the release
is stable. The status pages that will be updated daily after the release
still will be called cs-aix.html. Opinions ?