From: Matthias Troyer (troyer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-21 12:23:04

I could get jam to compile and could start the regression tests with a
couple of patches to Makefiles and scripts. Now I am stuck, since for
each library the regression tests abort with an error message such as:

*** Error: std::runtime_error: boost::filesystem::directory_iterator
constructor: "/u/ph/troyer/boost/libs/type_traits/test/bin": No such
file or directory

Should these directories be created automatically, or should they
already be present? For now I can just create all of them by hand, but
I would like to find the origin of this problem. Can anyone help me?

Matthias