From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-06 13:09:57

From: "Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]>

> > Plain black on white please. Sorry to be so boring.
>
> Use btl-simple.css style instead of btl.css. Both are located in style
> subdirectory. You will need to change the header of doc files for that

It's hard to understand why you're still using colors despite the fact that
people have almost universally requested that you change to be consistent
with the rest of the Boost site, and that IIRC you asked Beman and I to
weigh in and we agreed with the requests for black-on-white. FWIW, many
studies have been done which bear this out as the most-effective
combination; examine any website professionally-designed for a major company
and you will find that this practice is used almost universally. There's a
reason for that: it works.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting