From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-10 13:45:24

As I've asked in a recent post, I would like to have boost not using
non-standard features (e.g. long long), unless they are explicitly
requested by the user. The reason, besides general boost philosophy
considerations, is that, with some compilers, it is otherwise
impossible to compile code that includes boost headers, even if the
client code makes no use of the offending feature. For instance, Intel
C++ 6.0 in --strict mode flags any use of long long with an error, and
the obvious -Qoption,c,--long_long isn't accepted (maybe there's an
alternative for it though, I don't know).

Could we subordinate BOOST_HAS_LONG_LONG to
defined(BOOST_ENABLE_LONG_LONG)?

Genny.