From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-07 16:01:46

At 09:00 AM 2/18/2003, Markus Schöpflin wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>currently, the is_member_func_test fails for VACPP6 with the following
>error messages:
>
>"/home/auto/schoepf/src/extern/boost-cvs/boost/type_traits/is_member_functio
>n_pointer.hpp",
>line 37.29: 1540-1206 (S) The class template instantiation of
>"is_mem_fun_pointer_impl<void (UDT::*)()>" is ambiguous.
>"/home/auto/schoepf/src/extern/boost-

>When looking at is_mem_fun_pointer_impl.hpp it looks like the
>Metrowerks compiler has the same problem. Could anyone please add a
>check for __IBMCPP__ <=600 at line 345 of this file and regenerate it?

Markus,

It doesn't look like this change was ever made. Would you still like to see
it made? Does anyone have an objection? It would only affect the IBM
compiler.

(I'm trying to make sure that patches haven't fallen on the floor. Please
excuse the bother if the patch was not applied because it was rejected, and
I just didn't see any message indicating that.)

I'll make the change if it is still needed.

Thanks,

--Beman