From: Daniel Frey (daniel.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-12 10:49:14

Beman Dawes wrote:

> * Possible addition to operators library from Sam Partington
> Daniel Frey and Sam discussing changes.

We need some discussion of it and I would like to see it in CVS and thus
in the regression tests for some time. When Sam started the proposal,
the branch for 1.30.0 has already happened (IIRC) and to me, this means
bug-fixes only. I don't know when exactly you are planning to release
1.30.0, but if there is enough time and Sam (and others) would like to
see the addition ASAP, we can try to push things a bit. Currently, it's
an 1.31.0 item as far as I'm concerned. Sam, is this OK for you?

> * PRB with type_traits::is_member_function_pointer
> Would prefer John Maddock or someone else more familiar with type
> traits regeneration make this change.

I provided a fix for some warnings in the type-traits (is_class/is_enum
IIRC), John is aware of it AFAIK. Don't know whether you want to add
this one to your list, though.

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Frey
aixigo AG - financial training, research and technology