From: Sam Partington (Sam.Partington_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-12 11:42:09

Daniel Frey wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>>
>> * Possible addition to operators library from Sam Partington
>> Daniel Frey and Sam discussing changes.
>
> We need some discussion of it and I would like to see it in CVS and
> thus in the regression tests for some time. When Sam started the
> proposal, the branch for 1.30.0 has already happened (IIRC) and to
> me, this means bug-fixes only. I don't know when exactly you are
> planning to release
> 1.30.0, but if there is enough time and Sam (and others) would like to
> see the addition ASAP, we can try to push things a bit. Currently,
> it's an 1.31.0 item as far as I'm concerned. Sam, is this OK for you?

Well, I would love to get in 1.30, but I think it may take a little longer
that we'd hope. I've just spotted a problem with the private operator int()
implementation which breaks almost every single operators test going! I
will elaborate when I've done more testing.

So yes, unfortunately, I think we're looking at a 1.31 item.

Sam