From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-12 10:02:51
Here is my list of outstanding patches and fixes. It would be great if we
could resolve the bulk of these for 1.30.0.
If you resolve any of these issues, please let me know so I can clear it
off the list.
* lexical_cast changes
Kevlin and Terje doing final tests on changes.
* Boost.Python private email
Final changes promised for Wednesday night.
* Possible addition to operators library from Sam Partington
Daniel Frey and Sam discussing changes.
* Regex "make boost work better" patch from Lars Gullik Bjønnes
John Maddock will investigate once new machine working
* Multi-array constructor patch
Has been applied, but caused Win32 Metrowerks "constructors"
* [bgl] pass by value
Awaiting response from Jeremy
* PRB with type_traits::is_member_function_pointer
Would prefer John Maddock or someone else more familiar with type
traits regeneration make this change.
* Does this compiler need configuring
Howard has provided patch, but need Mac person to apply and test.
* [config] BOOST_DEDUCED_TYPENAME
Status currently unknown. John? Aleksey?
* [Boost.Python] rpms and small fix for RedHat
Awaiting reply. Dave?
* [status/Jamfile] Jamfile patches for Borland
Need a decision. Dave?
* [Boost.Regex] [PATCH] Fix GCC 3.3 warnings from Lars Gullik Bjønnes
Awaiting response from John.
Did this every get resolved? Aleksey? Jaakko?
* [Boost.Test] Request for const fix in unit_test_suite.hpp
Posted 12 Feb 2003. Did this ever get resolved? Gennadiy?
--- end ---
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk