From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-13 10:34:03

Howard Hinnant <hinnant_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Developers Studio is a stripped down version of CodeWarrior Pro. It
> only has CodeWarrior for Mach-O compilers and linkers for
> C/C++/Objective C/Objective C++.
>
> There is no Java support, no command line tools, no cross compilers,

This is kind of unfortunate, because it means DevStudio users won't be
able to use parts of Boost without inventing appropriate CodeWarrior
project files. I understand that Metrowerks has to choose its own
marketing trade-offs, but I ask that you consider this factor.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting