From: Daniel Frey (daniel.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-13 10:58:21

Beman Dawes wrote:

> * Daniel Frey: provided a fix for some warnings in the type-traits
> (is_class/is_enum IIRC), John Maddock is aware of it AFAIK.

Just to remove any doubts: This should not be a show-stopper. The
warnings are in there for quite some time and type-traits are to
complicated for quick hacks. If John needs more time for it, it's
definitely OK for me if it is deferred until the next release. It's IMHO
more important to get 1.30.0 out.

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Frey
aixigo AG - financial training, research and technology