Boost logo

Boost :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-19 16:30:38

At 12:52 PM 3/19/2003, Beman Dawes wrote:
>Please speak up now if you have any uncommitted RC_1_30_0 changes or
>Otherwise we will tag for release at 3 PM US Eastern Time (20:00 UTC).

Currently holding waiting for resolution of Boost.Python link problem.

Also, CVS is running so slowly this afternoon that it is agony to do
anything that traverses the whole tree. Actually getting a release ready
requires doing that a number of times. Thus I hold the actual release work
until later tonight or tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, please don't commit any more changes (except the final
Python fix) to RC_1_30_0.


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at