From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-19 16:36:27
Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
> At 12:52 PM 3/19/2003, Beman Dawes wrote:
> >Please speak up now if you have any uncommitted RC_1_30_0 changes or
> >Otherwise we will tag for release at 3 PM US Eastern Time (20:00 UTC).
> Currently holding waiting for resolution of Boost.Python link problem.
> Also, CVS is running so slowly this afternoon that it is agony to do
> anything that traverses the whole tree. Actually getting a release
> ready requires doing that a number of times. Thus I hold the actual
> release work until later tonight or tomorrow morning.
> In the meantime, please don't commit any more changes (except the
> final Python fix) to RC_1_30_0.
I'd like to make a small doc patch if you don't mind. It can't
destabilize any tests.
-- Dave Abrahams Boost Consulting www.boost-consulting.com
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk