From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-25 19:12:12

"Darren Cook" <darren_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
[snip]
> I wanted something like the call stack that shows in python or java when
an
> uncaught exception occurs;

I tried to start a discussion on something similar, although I wanted
language support. However, one of my points also were (and is) that
it would be nice not only for uncaught exceptions, but also for running
programs. My concern is that we have no standard mechanism for
inspecting the errors in running programs when they (perhaps) have shipped
to the customer.
What is particularly irritating is that one instance of a program might work
"perfect" whereas another instance may contain errors. If we cannot
inspect those errors, we're in trouple if we cannot redo these errors .

The entire thread can be found here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=da&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=b1g8ca%2497i%241%40s
unsite.dk

regards