From: Neal D. Becker (nbecker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-27 11:27:22

OK, I can get boostbook running on RH8.0 using:

using boostbook : /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets/
                : /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xml-dtd-4.1.2-1.0-14/
                ;

My interest was to try to learn about boostbook for my own purposes, which
means running without bjam. Where would I find info on this, or can I ask
bjam to show me the commands it is running?