From: Daniel James (daniel.james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-27 11:20:48

Hi,

I had a go. I'm using windows ME, and had to do a lot of stuff manually,
since I'm not using Cygwin. I had to edit catalog.xml, removing some extra
punctuation and changing some of the slashes from windows style to uri style
(ie. c:\src\boost\ to c:/src/boost/). After that I wrote a little batch file
to run xsltproc and it worked fine. But of course, that should be fixed in
boost build eventually.

I did do one stupid thing though. When I first went to download the DocBook
DTD, I downloaded just docbookx.dtd instead of the whole archive. I think
this was just me being clumsy, but you could say 'download the zip archive'
or something.

Daniel