From: Douglas Paul Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-27 11:43:22
On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Daniel James wrote:
> I had a go. I'm using windows ME, and had to do a lot of stuff manually,
> since I'm not using Cygwin. I had to edit catalog.xml, removing some extra
> punctuation and changing some of the slashes from windows style to uri style
> (ie. c:\src\boost\ to c:/src/boost/). After that I wrote a little batch file
> to run xsltproc and it worked fine. But of course, that should be fixed in
> boost build eventually.
Thanks. I'm still working on the Windows path problems (those are
relatively easy to fix) and the strange punctuation issues. The Windows
9x/ME "echo" command seems to have this nasty behavior of passing along
double quotes (grrr).
> I did do one stupid thing though. When I first went to download the DocBook
> DTD, I downloaded just docbookx.dtd instead of the whole archive. I think
> this was just me being clumsy, but you could say 'download the zip archive'
> or something.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk