From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-09 12:19:34

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 20:29:29 +0200, "Bo Persson" <bop2_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

>No, technically they are correct. Improvements and revisions are owned by
>their respective author.
>
>Unless permission is given, you might only be allowed to use the original
>versions. :-)

Gasp! Looks like lawyers are even more tortuous than C++ programmers
:-) I thought a "permission to copy, use, modify, sell and distribute
__this software__" gave you a permission to copy, use, modify and sell
the software regardless of whether the author of this or that
improvement put his name at line 5 or line 234 of the source file.

Anyway, if they suggest you a simple change that solves the issue
(maybe just moving my name above the permission part?) I can commit it
to the CVS. It's no problem at all.

Genny.