From: Noah Stein (Noah_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-22 03:14:59

If you have access to the ACM's digital library, I highly recommend reading
the following paper:

http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=504789.504792

It has IMHO an excellent discussion of different vector spaces and their
issues in regards computer graphics. It points out a number of subtleties
that really should be considered in a geometric vector library.

I've fooled with the basics of a few different libraries for geometric
vectors. From my experience, I'd have to say that there are a number of
gotchas. If anyone wants, I can try scouring my hard drive and possibly
post one or more of my implementations to the sandbox.

-- Noah