From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-08 12:57:43

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003 15:56:53 +0100, "Paul A Bristow"
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>If someone would like to do this, I'd be grateful.
>
>(Memories of how to use commandlines and CVS have decayed).

IIUC, the boost sandbox is, so to speak, a more precious resource than
the Yahoo files section. So, unless there's a need to "develop there"
(for instance because many people should simultaneously work at the
files, or because it's appropriate to have a record of all the changes
and who made them) the Yahoo section or any private web spaces should
be preferred. It seems a waste to use a cvs repository just to provide
a place to get things from. But, maybe, the policy is different and I
don't know. It would be nice to have a confirmation. I'm sure Beman or
Dave can give it.

Genny.