From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-08 18:19:10

David Abrahams wrote:
> "Edward Diener" <eddielee_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> David Abrahams wrote:
>>> "Edward Diener" <eddielee_at_[hidden]> writes:
>> I will look at the WinCVS site to see if there are NGs or mailing
>> lists that might help me out.
>
> Suit yourself; I'm trying to suggest that you not waste your time, at
> least as first, and instead dig into http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/

Thanks for the link.

Do realize that people are different and that my programming preference is
almost always to use a GUI interface over command lines as long as the GUI
interface lets me do what I want to accomplish. Of course I write actual
code in a fancy editor just like everyone else <g>. I will dig into the .pdf
version of the link first, although my initial reaction to CVS was not
joyful, but I am sure it can not be that arcane to use.