From: Nicodemus (nicodemus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-23 15:16:27

Hi there,

I just checked out the latest CVS and I am having trouble building it.
My environment is:

- Windows XP
- Intel Version 7.1, Build 20030402Z
- Visual C++ 7.0

All my environment variables are setup correctly (INCLUDE, LIB, MSVCDIR,
INTEL_PATH, PATH). The command line I am using with bjam is:

bjam -sTOOLS=intel-win32 -sINTEL_BASE_MSVC_TOOLSET=vc7
-sPYTHON_ROOT=C:\Python

Looking at the command line that bjam is executing to compile the files,
it seems to be all right (paths to header files, the correct compiler, etc).

numeric.cpp
D:\Programming\Libraries\boost-cvs\boost\boost/type_traits/is_integral.hpp(39):
error: class "boost::is_integral<unsigned short>" has already been defined
  BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_CV_SPEC1(is_integral,wchar_t,true)
  ^

D:\Programming\Libraries\boost-cvs\boost\boost/type_traits/is_integral.hpp(39):
error: class "boost::is_integral<const unsigned short>" has already been
defined

  BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_CV_SPEC1(is_integral,wchar_t,true)
  ^

D:\Programming\Libraries\boost-cvs\boost\boost/type_traits/is_integral.hpp(39):
error: class "boost::is_integral<volatile unsigned short>" has already
been defi
ned
  BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_CV_SPEC1(is_integral,wchar_t,true)
  ^

D:\Programming\Libraries\boost-cvs\boost\boost/type_traits/is_integral.hpp(39):
error: class "boost::is_integral<const volatile unsigned short>" has
already bee
n defined
  BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_CV_SPEC1(is_integral,wchar_t,true)
  ^

This error happens in a lot of files, besides numeric.cpp. I let it try
to compile more 6 files before I gave up, since something is obviously
wrong. If needed, I can post the list of files that are giving this error.

Does anybody know what am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Nicodemus.