From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-13 12:27:47

>At 11:49 AM 7/9/2003, Marshall Clow wrote:
>
>>At 7:09 PM -0700 7/6/03, Marshall Clow wrote:
>>>The last 3 or 4 times that I have tried to check out the "latest
> >>boost", the checkout gets most of the way through, and then hangs.
> >
>>Is anyone else seeing this, or am I the only one?
>
>If you are accessing CVS via SSH (developer), you should not have
>any problem. In fact CVS access has been very fast and reliable
>lately for me doing SSH access.

Beman -
I've read the SF docs, generated some keys, and attempted to
connect to SF using SSH -- all I've got is a bunch of timeouts.

I would sure appreciate it if you would send me a couple of CVS commands
that you use to do this.

Thanks!

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>