From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-30 08:13:01

"Bronek Kozicki" <Brok_at_[hidden]> writes:

> David Abrahams wrote on July 16th:
>> Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
> [...]
>>> How will we prevent a 1.30.1 release from delaying a 1.31.0 release?
>> By releasing one week from now?
>
> Hello
>
> what is current status for boost release 1.30.1 ? Do you need volunteers
> to run tests before releasing it, or do some other work ?

I another round of testing would be great. According to

  http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/

and

  http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/resources/cvs_RC_1_30_0/developer_result_page.html

tests on the branch haven't been run in some time.

> Or it's already released, and boost.org site is being updated right
> now ?

I plan to take the next step this evening, if test results look good
by then.

Thanks for asking,

--
Dave Abrahams