From: Daniel Frey (d.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-07 15:43:19

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:38:22 +0200, Daniel Frey wrote:

> David Abrahams wrote:
>> No, it means managing the next release.
>
> Um, no, I don't feel like I can handle that. Sorry. I'm sure it's a lot
> of work and a big "Thank You!" to you for doing this job, but I think it
> requires knowledge which I don't have. And more time than I have, but
> this seems to be everybody's problem... :)

Just to clarify: I don't meant to reject volunteering to the release
process in general. It's just that I am sure that I would make a mess of
1.30.2 due to the tight shedule. Also, I need to learn more about some
parts of boost that I don't feel comfortable with (yet).

Anyway, if you really think I should/could manage a release, I suggest
that I get more time and try my hands on 1.31.1 or something similar.

Regards, Daniel