From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-10 15:51:33

At 11:34 AM 8/9/2003, brock wrote:

> [...]

Well, a Vice-President is normally an officer of the corporation, so can
give permission. I'm not quite sure "thinks it's great" is what a lawyer
would call "permission". To protect yourself, you might want to be sure the
VP understands that you have posted an excerpt from some code owned by the
company.

--Beman