From: Misha Bergal (mbergal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-12 17:33:21

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:

> It says that lambda_test is a regression on msvc. Everyone knows
> that lambda has never worked on msvc (right?).
Dave,

It is actually our fault, right now it displays only Beman's expected
failure notes - we haven't done merging of Beman's expected failure
notes and 1.30.1 regression results.

For the example of failure markup see:

http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32_metacomm/
links.html#credit_card_example-cwpro8

As soon as we have a good method of "merging" the regression results
and explicit failure markup the results will be much more helpful for
the release manager and boost community in general.

P.S. Actually we are running quite behind in implementing the features
requested, but we are working on it actively.

--
Misha Bergal
MetaCommunications Engineering