From: Daryle Walker (dwalker07_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-24 00:15:11

On Saturday, August 23, 2003, at 7:52 AM, David Abrahams wrote:

> Daryle Walker <dwalker07_at_[hidden]> writes:

>>> Feel free to make the copy, Daryle.
>>
>> Obviously, I can blindly copy the missing entries to the main-trunk's
>> version of the top page. But, isn't there some sort of CVS procedure
>> to fuse all the changes in a branch back into the main trunk?
>
> No.

I have a "CVS Quick Reference Card" lying around, and the entries for
"checkout" and "update" have a sub-option "-j REV" that says "Merge in
changes". That can't fuse one branch into another? (I wouldn't want
to potentially hose our CVS experimenting with this. Any experts out
there that know what this sub-option does?)

Daryle