From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-26 12:44:41

David Abrahams wrote:

> Thomas Witt <witt_at_[hidden]> writes:
>>
>>- - A full boost-conformant implementation is available in the sandbox
>

> Or in Boost CVS, I hope... since if it's already in use it may
> already be there.

I assume that in general the new component would have a new place and
add some tweaks. Furthermore I would not want to make a general
exception to the review-first-boost-CVS-then idea. That being said,
something that is in boost CVS already doesn't need to be moved to
sandbox for review purposes.

>>- - The submitter posts an fasttrack review announcement to the list
>>(should this go to boost-announce as well?). Review period should last
>>for 5 days. No two fasttrack review should run in parallel. Fasttrack
>>review may run during full reviews, though generally this should be avoided.
>
> No review manager intervention at all?

Yep this is going to be lightweight process. If it doesnt play out we
can change it accordingly.

> Hmm, I'd rather you make the
> announcement.

I can check the preconditions and do the scheduling as well as the
announcement, if you want me to.

Thomas