From: Jeff Flinn (TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-16 07:29:02

Scott, Robert, ...

I had made the same change as Scott(to the latest level.hpp sent by Robert)
and have fully Compiled and Linked the tests under VC71. I'm off to apply
the library in my current development project. :-) I'll let you know my
progress.

Robert, thanks for the tremendous effort with this library!

PS. Am I allowed to specify this mail list as my reply address? I'm using
gmane and thought this was verbotten. I've gotten the last couple response
directly emailed to me rather than the list.

Thanks,

Jeff

from Scott Grahm

Jaap Suter and I had this problem tonight too.

Changing the BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT in boost/serialization/level.hpp(79)
from enum level_type to just an int made it go away. Otherwise, value
always seems to be 0 for the types we tried.

scott