From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-17 09:51:51

David Abrahams ha escrito:

> Joaquín Mª López Muñoz <joaquin_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > Something like
> >
> > BOOST_NO_POINTERS_TO_MEMBERS_AS_NON_TYPE_TEMPLATE_ARGUMENTS
> >
> > (admittedly a little long, but cutting anything will lead to confusing
> > interpretations.)
>
> BOOST_NO_POINTER_TO_MEMBER_TEMPLATE_ARGUMENTS
>
> This can only be misinterpreted by someone who doesn't know the
> language terminology, it seems to me.

There is IMHO a deviant interpretation of your proposed name, namely that
POINTER_TO_MEMBER refers to a type instead of an non-type argument,
like in:

template<typename T> struct foo{...};

foo<int A::*> f; // instantiated with a type

Other than this, the name seems OK to me.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo