From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-10 07:35:59

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 15:23:11 -0400, David Richardson wrote
> Is there any interest in a class for compile time checking of
> dimensional correctness of arithmetic expressions? It is a great
> debugging aid for scientific and engineering code.

David -

Sorry for the slow response, but I think there is certainly an interest in a
units library for boost. There have been several discussions, but no one
willing to spend the time doing the work. Before spending too much time
getting ready for formal review you will want to upload a preliminary
submission for folks to evaluate and discuss. Typically libraries get evolved
before they get reviewed and accepted.

Jeff