From: John Fuller (jfuller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-10 08:26:17

As Units go,

I'd like to point to some of Gunther Schadow's work because I some of
the ideas have appeal to me.
Particularly his paper "Unified Code for Units of Measure" found at

        http://aurora.rg.iupui.edu/~schadow/units/UCUM/ucum.html

I uploaded his 1996 units conversion library from the GPL Protogen
library available at his site to the yahoo files
as Schadow96Units.tar.gz as well.