From: Ross MacGregor (ross__macgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-16 17:29:34

David Abrahams wrote:
> Ross MacGregor <ross__macgregor_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>>Paul, you are right. I should change the parameter names to (begin,
>>shuffle_end, end). This matches the specification for partial sort and
>
> I don't think so...

You are right, I will fix that.

Now the logical place to put this would be <boost/algorithm> wouldn't
it? I was hoping to simply append this to an existing boost library, but
it looks like it would require a new one.

Would anyone be against having an algorithm library, especially one that
had only one algorithm for now? Are there really no other useful
algorithms that the STL missed?