From: Rodolfo Lima (rodolfo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-20 08:28:08

> As soon as SourceForge starts making them correctly again, one of the
> Boost moderators can drop a tarball of the whole Boost repository in
> your box. Check back in a couple of weeks.
>
> Before then, if you're desperate, you can of course use anonymous CVS
> to acquire versions from any *date* you like.

Yes, I've got some releases from CVS, but releases prior 1.17.0 aren't
there. And having all revisions of all files (I mean, revisions between
releases) would be too much. This way I would end up with a mirror of
SourceForge repository, and I don't want this because is nonsense. As you
see, releases before 1999 are the problem because I didn't find them
anywhere.

Regards,
Rodolfo Lima.