From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-29 14:23:01

Personally I would prefer a fraction to a percentage.

New names for this MACRO(s)?

BOOST_CHECK_CLOSE_RELATIVE(real1, real2, fraction) (real1 - real2) / real1 <
fraction

and

BOOST_CHECK_CLOSE_ABSOLUTE(real1, real2, difference) (real1 - real2) <
difference

perhaps

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]