From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-18 11:34:41

Hi Jeremy,

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 09:31:17AM -0500, Jeremy Siek wrote:
[snip]

> droba> My questions are:
> droba> 1. Is there a plan to add Collection concept to the ConceptCheck library?
>
> Do I hear a volunteer? ;)

I might find some time to do it. After all, it is needed for the string_algo anyway,
and putting it to ConceptCheck library makes much more sense.

Maybe I can provide concept checking classes and you can move Collection.html to the proper
place and adapt the docs...

> droba> 2. Is the "swap" requirement so important, that it eventualy
> droba> couldn't be relaxed?
>
> Yeah, relaxing it makes sense... probably the thing to do is remove the
> swap req from Collection, and then have another concept called Swappable
> Collection.

Good Idea.

Then there is nothing in the way to adopt this concept as a reference for container_traits.
And it seems, that it will make sense to rename container_traits to collection_traits.

Regards,

Pavol