From: Douglas Paul Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-24 21:43:57

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Beman Dawes wrote:
> There are two files needed. The actual notes text comes from
> status/notes.html in CVS.

I found that part after a bit of searching :)

> I guess we could roll this out for wider use. It started out just as a tool
> for me to keep track of what I had reported to maintainers and compiler
> vendors.

I'd like to have a way to mark tests that are failing due to
compiler/standard library bugs, and this is a good system. This way, if I
see a Fail without a footnote, I know there is a problem.

> I guess if other people would like to contribute I could put it in CVS. Not
> sure if there should just be one copy, or win32-notes-map.txt,
> linux-notes-map.txt, etc.

Probably a good idea; the Intel compiler, for instance, is a bit different
on Wintel vs. on Linux.

        Doug