From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-05 07:09:00

> Unless someone else comes up with a workaround, we don't seem to have much
> choice but to wait for Metrowerk's next compiler version and hope that
> fixes the problem. Thus the pending Boost release will have a regression
> for the Date-Time library.

We currently have a similar situation with the regex library: MWCW generates
an internal compiler error message, and unless anyone can find a workaround
it will regress in the next release. I realise that Metrowerks have a
compiler patch for the issue, but I don't think it's publicly available yet?

John.