From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-15 10:31:47

| |

| | > Test_units fails to compile (after 30 sec) :
| | The compile time error looks to me like a bug from an old header that
| | somehow crept back into the code. I've posted a corrected version
| | which fixes the problem.
|
| Thanks, Ill try that.

But so far I can't build YANL2.1. It reports end of file in comment in
operator.hpp and a blizzard of errors if I ensure MS language extensions (not
necessary before).

The cause is no doubt simple but not obvious to me yet. (The file does end in a
newline, as it should to be 'Standard'so the real problem is elsewhere).

Please could you upload Yet Another zip. It would be MUCH more convenient to
have it in the conventional Boost structure and zip with the 'keep folder'
option so it unzips into the right places. I suggest boost/dimensions for the
.hpp files
and boost/libs/dimension/ for the cpp files, and the html that you are so busy
writing ;-)

(Choosing a new folder dimension doesn't prejudge the final destination
directory but will do for now).

Thanks

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]