From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-16 07:50:17

Hi J?rgen,

> On Sunday 14 December 2003 20:56, J?rgen Hunold wrote:
>> The current iterator adaptor implementation has broken the
>> property_map_iterators. The attached patch fixes this. Thanks to
>> Thomas Witt for hacking this for me.
>> I'll post the test case and modifications to the graph tests tomorrow
>> when I have more bandwitdth ;-)
>
> Please find the modified V1 Jamfile and a quick hacked test case for
> property_iterator attached.
> I can beautify it, when needed or the test could be incorporated into
> the main test file, where I copied the code from.
> The Jamfile is patch to add the test file.
> The patch also disables execution of LEDA and SDB Graph when the needed
> environment variables are not set.

I've comitted the patch for BGL Jamfile. Thanks!
As for property_map iterators, I'm never used them, so would prefer Jeremy
to take a look at the patch. If he has no time, I can look again a bit
later. BTW, the patch to property_map_iterator.hpp is rather large and has
a some formatting changes, which make revieving a bit hard. Are you sure
formatting change was indented?

- Volodya