From: Jürgen Hunold (hunold+lists.Boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-16 16:08:59

Hi Volodya !

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 13:50, Vladimir Prus wrote:

> I've comitted the patch for BGL Jamfile. Thanks!

You're welcome.

> As for property_map iterators, I'm never used them, so would prefer
> Jeremy to take a look at the patch. If he has no time, I can look
> again a bit later. BTW, the patch to property_map_iterator.hpp is
> rather large and has a some formatting changes, which make revieving
> a bit hard. Are you sure formatting change was indented?

Oops. Our styleguide differs from boost styleguide quite a lot.
I'll take a look at this at the weekend.
I'd like Jeremy to take a look at this, too.
The problem is, that this "patch" is a nearly complete rewrite because
the iterator adaptors have changed so much. The patch is larger than
the original file ...
That's why I wrote a quick test case. But that needs some rework, too.
I'd like to have some BGL maintainer comment on that, too.

I'll be offline tomorrow, so no need to hurry...

Yours,

Jüregn

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  ! Institut für Verkehrswesen, Eisenbahnbau
* voice: ++49 511 762-2529   ! und -betrieb, Universität Hannover