From: Jürgen Hunold (hunold+lists.Boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-16 16:26:52

Hi !

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 17:35, David Abrahams wrote:
> Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> writes:
> > And besides, would anyone mind if I add BGL to regression tests?
>
> ?? Boost.Graph has always been in the regression tests. Whoa, no it
> hasn't, except for one tiny test!! That's craziness; of course the
> whole graph suite should be in the regular tests!

Ooops. That explains everything. I simply didn't think that they were
not in the regression tests.
I thought that only property_iterator was missing from the BGL test
case.
Btw, it seems that most of the BGL examples are broken for gcc-3.3.2,
too.
I had patched some 6 weeks ago, but have to recheck my patches (for
gcc-3.3.2). Unfortunately, I'm out of office and offline on Wednesday.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  ! Institut für Verkehrswesen, Eisenbahnbau
* voice: ++49 511 762-2529   ! und -betrieb, Universität Hannover