From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-27 12:20:00

I built and ran "inspect" on my environment.

I ran it from the BOOST_ROOT directory per instructions

and it worked as intended.

and that's my problem. I was interested in using inspect
to check out a new library. When ran inspect, I found
it was dependent upon CVS files being included in
the source directories.

I think it would much more useful if:

a) it didn't have to be run from the root directory.
b) if a) is not possible, it would be helpful to be able
to specify a library name in the command line
c) if it just walked the directory rather than depending
on CVS data.

In this way, libraries could be "inspected" prior to submission
for review and inspect would be a useful tool in library
developement.

Robert Ramey